Welcome to TJN Kids
We absolutely love kids at TJN and we can't wait for them to know and learn
about the God who created them, loves them, and is with them each and everyday.
Everything that is experienced in TJN Kids is designed to do just that.
Are you ready to be back?
Kids classes are open
during all weekend services!
Lil' Trekkers | Birth-Preschool
Lil' Trekkers is a place where kids get to play, hear a Bible story, learn bible verses, sing, make friends, and be encouraged by their leaders to make wise decisions.
We love to partner with parents to introduce kids to what it means to follow Jesus.
Kidventure | Grades K-5
In Kidventure, kids have a place where they can make the decision to follow Jesus and grow in their faith.
They'll have a fun time learning about God with music, games, memory verses and teaching that is designed just for them.
We are doing everything we can to maintain a clean and safe environment for our kids and volunteers. Here’s what you can expect:
- Classrooms will be cleaned before and after services
- Kids will need to wash their hands prior to entering classes
- Masks are required for everyone over the age of 6
- Children will receive their own supplies necessary to participate in activities
- Different sanitized toys will be used for each service
- Kids will use hand sanitizer as needed throughout the service
- Snacks will be individually wrapped
- Volunteers will use gloves during snack and whenever necessary
- Limited room capacity so we can do our best to spread out
- You’ll need to register your kids online for the service you want them to attend
- Your tags will be printed ahead of time and will be waiting for you
All Kids volunteers and staff are background-checked and trained before they start volunteering—so know that your kids are in safe hands.
Every weekend at Kids Check-In, your family is assigned a random code that is on your child’s name tag and your security tag. You will use your security tag during pick up so we can determine each child goes home with who brought them.
If your child feels sick at home, they’ll feel sick at church. We want all of our kids and volunteers to remain healthy and happy, so we ask that kids be kept at home if they’re not feeling well. We’ll be very excited to see them the following week!
In addition if your child has had any of the following symptoms within the last 24 it would be best if they stayed home and rested up to be ready to come back when they feel better.
- Fever (100 or higher)
- Flu symptoms: vomiting, diarrhea, chills
- Excessive signs of a cold: coughing, sneezing, sore throat, runny nose (except for clear)
- Discharge from eyes or ears
- Communicable skin infections (impetigo, boils, ringworm)
- Childhood diseases such as: chicken pox, mumps, measles, rubella, pertussis, or scarlet fever
Follow along with what’s happening in TJN Kids, watch past lessons, or email us with comments and questions. We’d love to connect with you!